Opale will be providing teachings of Vinyasa flow Yoga sequences. The foundation of the teaching is coming from Sukhita Yoga, the Yoga of happiness. You will practice 4h daily Yoga, in a beautiful wooden Yoga Shala.30 minutes of Pranayama and Mindfulness Meditation followed by 2h of dynamic flow Yoga every morning.
The 3h morning sessions will be followed by a delicious vegetarian and ecological lunch. All sessions include Asanas (Yoga postures), Vinyasa (sequence of poses) Pranayama (breathing exercises) Pilates exercises and Mindfulness Meditation.
On the 2h to 3h evening sessions, there will be : A welcoming cercle at yur arrival to clarify your intentions, guiding your journey into a sacred space.
- a Pilates class, to ensure there is some specific focus on improving your core and help to build and strengthen the muscles supporting your spine.
- A couple of spontaneous dance sessions with Nadine Debay
- An outdoor silent walk in the nature and a loving-kindness Meditation with Opale
- A relaxing session: a Sound Journey
- A restorative Yin Yoga session after Sauna
- A closing cercle.
The lessons are suitable for all. We welcome complete beginners and those who have practiced Yoga for some years.
All 3 meals are included: healthy breakfast, vegetarian lunch and dinner.