Opale will be providing teachings of Vinyasa flow Yoga sequences. The foundation of the teaching is coming from Sukhita Yoga, the Yoga of happiness. You will practice 4h daily Yoga, in a beautiful wooden Yoga Shala.30 minutes of Pranayama and Mindfulness Meditation followed by 2h of dynamic flow Yoga every morning.
The 2h30 morning sessions will be followed by a delicious vegetarian and ecological lunch. All sessions include Asanas (Yoga postures), Vinyasa (sequence of poses) Pranayama (breathing exercises) and Mindfulness Meditation.
On the 1h to 1h30 evening sessions, there will be : A welcoming cercle at yur arrival to clarify your intentions, guiding your journey into a sacred space.
- a Pilates class, to ensure there is some specific focus on improving your core and help to build and strengthen the muscles supporting your spine.
- A Qi-gong lesson with Notchenka.
- An outdoor silent walk in the nature and a loving-kindness Meditation
- A relaxing session: a Sound Bath with cristal bols, by Notchenka.
- A restorative Yin Yoga session
- A closing cercle.
The lessons are suitable for all. We welcome complete beginners and those who have practiced Yoga for some years.
All 3 meals are included: healthy breakfast, vegetarian lunch and dinner.